We are back to it this month with celebrating our lovely mamas!
Our Mama of the month for February is Erin! She initially came to class in November, and was in the first weeks of her second pregnancy. She has been such an amazing addition to our village, and nothing but pure motivation to all of us women when it comes to taking care of ourselves. I have been so thrilled and encouraged by her presence, and the positive influence she has been for all our moms.
Here's a little bit about Erin!
- NAME &AGE: Erin, 29
- Your little one's Name & Age: Melanie, "Ellie" is 15 months old, and I am 21 weeks with a boy.
- What are some of your favorite things about being a mom? I love watching Ellie learn something new! And being a mom has taught me so much about God's love for us, that unconditional love.
- Tell us a few things about yourself! I'm born and raised in St. Augustine, I'm and Occupational Therapist, but I currently stay home full-time, and I've been married for 4 years.
- I couldn't survive motherhood without... supportive family and friends (and google!)
- What gives you motivation to workout? I struggled to get back into working out after Ellie was born, but I love the way it makes me feel. My self-confidence has gone up and I love getting to know other moms!
- What's your favorite thing about living in St. Augustine? I love being so close to the beach!
We are love having you with us, Erin! You are an amazing mama to sweet Ellie, and we are so blessed to have you!